Bread puding. For this classic Bread Pudding, challah bread is soaked in a rich custard spiked with spiced rum and vanilla, and baked until golden. It's a great make-ahead dessert, and wonderful with ice cream! This recipe is proof-positive that leftover bread can easily be converted to dessert without much work.
That's something we can definitely get on board with! Bread Pudding is a baked combination of bite sized cubes of bread that are soaked in a rich custard-like mixture of cream, eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla extract and ground spices. Pour bread mixture into prepared pan.
Kamu dapat dengan mudah membuat Bread puding menggunakan 7 bahan dan 5 langkah kerja yang cepat.
Bahan-bahan yang dibutuhkan untuk membuat Bread puding :
- 200 gr roti.
- 100 gr salted butter.
- 350 ml susu full cream cair.
- 4 btr telur.
- 100 gr gula pasir.
- 1 sdt pasta vanila.
- sesuai selera kismis/chocochip.
Bread pudding is a dessert born of desperation. What was once a way to use up leftover odds and ends of stale bread has turned into a sought-after comforting sweet. Bread pudding is a bread based dessert that is popular in many countries. Because bread pudding is so popular and versatile, every good cook will need a variety of recipes in their arsenal.
Langkah-langkah untuk membuat Bread puding :
- Tata roti di atas pinggang tahan panas atau loyang,sebarkan kismis/chocochip.
- Hangatkan susu dan butter sampai mencair.
- Kocok lepas telur dan gula sampai gula larut,lalu tuangkan campuran susu ke dalam telur,kocok rata.
- Tuang rata ke dalam pinggan berisi roti,(taburi bubuk cinnamon atau gula palem jika suka).
- Panggang selama 45 menit atau sampai matang sesuai oven masing2 😊.
This bread pudding recipe has been passed down three generations. I have included the brown sugar sauce and lemon sauce recipes to serve with this pudding. Being one of the millions allergic to poultry I came up with this so I could have bread pudding too. Old-fashioned bread pudding is the ultimate classic comfort food. Bread pudding has long been a favorite comfort food, and it's a fantastic way to use day-old bread.